2020 Chicago Christian Cross CountryMonday, August 10 2020
Info & Expectations can be found here.
Schedule for a school day:
- Athletes take their symptom survey before attending school using Base Camp Health (this will replace the CoachMePlus survey).
- Store all practice equipment in hallway locker
- After School: Change in the locker rooms or bathrooms (2:10-2:30). Personal items should be placed in their car or brought with them to the cafeteria.
- 2:30-3:20 - athletes stay in the cafeteria OR visit the trainer one at a time.
- 3:20 - personal items placed in cars or brought with them.
- 3:30 - practice starts at the baseball field ticket booth. On certain days we may meet in Mr. C's classroom (A5).
- For Practice: dressed, with running shoes, watch, mask, and water bottle. Cell phones needed only on weight room days.
Practice will usually be from 3:30-5:30pm on weekdays and in the morning on Saturdays
Meet Schedule: https://il.8to18.com/chicagochristian/schedule/cross-country/c/v/2020-2021
We are in the process of adding meets and will update this schedule periodically. Most meets will be Tuesdays or Saturdays.
Will we have pasta parties the days before meets as we have in previous years?
- We are hoping to do so, if families have the ability to host outside with socially distanced locations for eating. Currently we have about 20 athletes and 2 coaches.